Keeping older adults and adults with disabilities in their homes and communities, rather than institutionalized long-term care facilities, helps preserve independence and ties to family and friends. TMG supports this mission by helping county agencies develop efficient models for delivering home- and community-based waiver services to Wisconsin citizens who need long term assistance in performing the activities of daily living.
TMG offers no-cost training programs for county-level long-term care supervisors and care managers working with the Community Integration Program (CIP) and Community Options Program (COP) waiver services. Training programs are administered as a contracted service with Wisconsin’s Bureau of Long-Term Support (BLTS).
Training programs include both waiver basics and self-recertification.
- View the complete list of upcoming training sessions
- Access the training registration form
- Contact TMG’s Training Services department
- Learn about all of Wisconsin’s Medical Assistance Waiver Programs at the Department of Health Services website
- Programs at the Department of Health Services website