IRIS Participant Handbook
Visit the Wisconsin Department of Health’s IRIS Participant Handbook page to find the handbook in English, Arabic, Chinese Mandarine, Hmong, Karen, Russian, Somali, and Spanish.
IRIS Policy Manual
- IRIS Policy Manual (P-00708)
- IRIS Policy Manual: Work Instructions (P-00708A)
- IRIS Service Definition Manual (P-00708B)
Fiscal Employer Agent Scorecard
The Scorecard is a tool you can use to help you choose a Fiscal Employer Agent (FEA). Each FEA is represented in the Scorecard by star ratings evaluating customer satisfaction, in addition to more information to help you learn more about each FEA. Talk to your IRIS Consultant to discuss your FEA selection.
Other Participant Documents
To request a copy of your IRIS record: Confidential Information Release Authorization
Note: Required to provide participant information to someone other than the participant or guardian; approved by participant or participant’s guardian.
- A Guide to Accessibility Assessments (P-00699)
- Accessibility Assessment Request Form (F-01213)
- Community Living Toolkit
- Employment Toolkit
- Free Cell Phone Information
- A Guide to Incontinence Supplies (P-00693)
- Independent Living Centers
- Lutheran Social Services Family Home Provider Guide
- Medical and Remedial Expenses Checklist
- Medical Transportation Management (MTM), ForwardHeath Update
- Older Adult Toolkit
- A Guide to Remote Electronic Supports (P-00692)
- Request for Interpretation Services
Adobe® Reader® 8.0 or higher may be necessary to view some of these forms.
To update your software download Adobe® Reader® XI.